Safety TipsMay 28, 2019
Items to Pressure Wash During SummerJuly 25, 2019
- Wooden chairs. Pressure washing wooden outdoor furniture can help the pieces look brand new, inviting, and charming.
- Plastic chairs. These chairs can attract dirt and grime, which shows rather easily on their surface.
- Vinyl and other types of chairs. These chairs can become dirty quite quickly and you won’t notice until you try to half clean them. Use detergent on these; you’ll need it to cut through the dirt.
- Patio tables can go from looking filthy and gross to brand new, thanks to the help of your pressure washer.
- No matter if it’s plastic, wooden, or cement, freshen up the look of your backdoor bench with the help of your pressure washer.