Four Easy Ways to “Makeover” Your DeckApril 4, 2018
Cleaning Vinyl Siding with Your Pressure WasherMay 12, 2018
So you’re in the market for a pressure washing company but aren’t sure where to begin. Before narrowing down a list of potential hires, keep in mind the standards reputable pressure washing companies should meet. As a customer, here’s what you should expect.
- A prescreening appointment. You should meet with an employee from each company to determine which one would best suit your needs. Of course, you’ll want to make sure the company has a license and abides by regulations/standards. Don’t be afraid to ask for references and proof of insurance.
- An estimated amount of what you’re getting done. Share with the companies what kind of work you’re wanting and they will provide a rough estimate of how much it will cost you. Although choosing the company that offers the lowest price is tempting, aim for the best price offered for the best service.
- A work ethic that involves being environmentally conscious. Wastewater that comes from pressure washing must be minimized and disposed of in an area that doesn’t cause harm to Mother Nature. Many companies today are eco-friendly.
- Safe tools and equipment are utilized. Ask the company about the tools and equipment they use during pressure washing services. You’ll want to choose the company that only uses professional tools.
- A “clean” safety record. While accidents are bound to happen every now and then, a good way to determine if the business is right for you is by knowing how well their team uses the machines and if they can perform the job in a safe manner. Of course, it’s also up to the experience of the employees. You’ll want to choose the one with the most experience since they will be the one completing the job.
- An outstanding skill set. It’s a no-brainer that a company should want to hire individuals with exceptional skills and training. Choose the company that has the most knowledgeable team.
- A plan of the project you wish to be completed. The company should provide a detailed account of how the job will be completed so you are just as much a part of the process as the ones working on it.